Aaron Hamler
Thank you I will put a library assignment on my blog for this. I really like this game. Thank you for sharing. I have been hooked all weekend. 25 bonus points
I got 192 on Entanglement
I got a 124 for my first try on entanglement.
I got 105 on entanglement
i got 168 if i remember right :P
I got 100 on entanglement
176 in my entanglement.
I really did not like this game it made me think , my high score was a 36 it was very difficult.
You comments are in the wrong spot. High score only goes here
I got 183 on my entanglement.
I got a score of 238 on Entanglement. IM SHACK AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE FOR RAVEN.
I got a score of 158...
I got a score of 140
My high score was 110
my high score is 229
94
My highscore for entanglement was 177.
my high score is 150
Thank you I will put a library assignment on my blog for this. I really like this game. Thank you for sharing. I have been hooked all weekend. 25 bonus points
ReplyDeleteI got 192 on Entanglement
ReplyDeleteI got a 124 for my first try on entanglement.
ReplyDeleteI got 105 on entanglement
ReplyDeletei got 168 if i remember right :P
ReplyDeleteI got 100 on entanglement
ReplyDelete176 in my entanglement.
ReplyDeleteI really did not like this game it made me think , my high score was a 36 it was very difficult.
ReplyDeleteYou comments are in the wrong spot. High score only goes here
DeleteI got 183 on my entanglement.
ReplyDeleteI got a score of 238 on Entanglement.
ReplyDeleteIM SHACK AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE FOR RAVEN.
I got a score of 158...
ReplyDeleteI got a score of 140
ReplyDeleteMy high score was 110
ReplyDeletemy high score is 229
ReplyDelete94
ReplyDeleteMy highscore for entanglement was 177.
ReplyDeletemy high score is 150
ReplyDelete